Saturday, September 6, 2014

More delicious Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Guilt-Free Dishes!!

Besides reading extensively, I have also been cooking too (when I was not dancing in my studio or twisting my spine in the yoga classes : P)

Here is a glimpse of what I have been cooking these 2 weeks. I don't have time to put together the recipes yet. Let me know if you're interested in any of these below, I will post the recipes as soon as I can. :)

There are 3 golden rules in whatever things that I cook:
1) There must be no sugar, sweetener, syrups added. All the sweetness comes naturally from fruits.
2) There must be no refined carbs (bread, pasta, noodles alike), and gluten. To fill my stomach I eat potatoes, sweet potatoes, quinoa and sometimes, brown rice.
3) There must be no artificial flavoring. I use only garlic cloves, onion, black pepper, chili flakes, herbs to add natural flavor.

Stay healthy (and hungry) my friends

XOXO

Sugar-Free Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Pie




Healthy Full Breakfast  





Gluten-Free Salmon Potato Pizza





Easy Cheesy Salmon lunchbox 




No comments:

Post a Comment